Continuing this series, we look at another potential subversion agent.
We know that Trudeau finances his political opponents, which is partly why they only provide token opposition to the things he does. Hundreds of law firms got the wage subsidy among other grants, including some “freedom lawyers”, and Bar Associations. The topic of media subsidies has been extensively documented.
How deep does this rabbit hole go? Have religious organizations also been tempted by dark money to sacrifice their believers?
Just a thought: but with this level of funding at stake, is it any wonder why so many religious groups are now shilling for the vaccines? Have they (en masse) decided that money tops what should be their primary role in society? While the existence of these payments is not necessarily proof or corruption, the size and scale are impossible to ignore.
Let’s look at some of the pathways that are open. The sheer number of religious groups getting money is mind blowing. But at the same time, it may explain an awful lot.
Either get shut down by force, or take the cash to play along….
Of course, this is all very short sighted. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of history knows that Communists (like the ones in power) ultimately want to get religion and faith out of society. These useful idiots will go once they’ve served their purpose.
1. Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) Recipients
- A.C.T.S (Apostles’ Church of Today Saints)
- ABIDING WORD EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
- ABUNDANCE BAPTIST CHURCH
- ABUNDANT LIFE BAPTIST CHURCH INC
- Abundant Life Church Society
- ABUNDANT LIFE COMMUNITY CHURCH
- Abundant Life Evangelical Missionary Church
- ABUNDANT LIFE LUTHERAN CHURCH INC.
- ADVANCE CHRISTIAN CHURCH CALGARY
- ADVENT LUTHERAN CHURCH
- African Methodist Episcopal Church of Canada
- AGAPE CHURCH BURNABY
- AGAPE GOSPEL CHURCH OF TORONTO
- AGAPE INTERNATIONAL PENTECOSTAL CHURCH, CALGARY
- AGINCOURT BAPTIST CHURCH
- Aid to the church in need (CANADA) Inc./Aide à l’Église en détresse (CANADA) Inc.
- AIR RONGE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH
- Ajax Church of God
- ALBERNI VALLEY UNITED CHURCH
- ALBERTA SYNOD EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH IN CANADA
- ALDERGROVE ALLIANCE CHURCH
- ALDERVILLE UNITED CHURCH
- ALDERWOOD UNITED CHURCH
- ALEXIS PARK CHURCH
- ALIVE CHURCH CANADA
- ALL NATIONS CHURCH
- ALL NATIONS FULL GOSPEL CHURCH
- ALL PEOPLE’S CHURCH INC.
- ALL PEOPLES CHURCH
- ALL SAINTS ANGLICAN CHURCH
- ALL SAINTS CHURCH
- ALL SAINTS CHURCH – COMMUNITY CENTRE
- ALL SAINTS SHERBOURNE ST.
- ALL SAINTS CHURCH KINGSWAY
- ALL SAINTS GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH
- All Saints Lutheran Anglican Church
- ALL SAINTS LUTHERAN CHURCH
- ALL SAINTS LUTHERAN CHURCH, CALGARY, ALBERTA
- ALL SAINTS OF NORTH AMERICA ORTHODOX CHURCH OF HAMILTON
- ALL SERBIAN SAINTS SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
- Alliance Chrétienne et missionnaire au Québec
- ALLIANCE CHURCH
- ALLIANCE COMMUNITY CHURCH
- ALLISTON PENTECOSTAL CHURCH
- ALTADORE BAPTIST CHURCH
- ALTON BAPTIST CHURCH
- ALTONA EVANGELICAL MENNONITE MISSION CHURCH
- ALTONA UNITED CHURCH
- AMAZING GRACE UNITED CHURCH
- Amazing Grace Mission
- AMBERLEA PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- ANCHOR POINT CHURCH INC.
- ANGLICAN CHURCH OF CANADA PARISH OF ATHABASCA
- ANGLICAN CHURCH OF CANADA THE CHURCH OF ST JUDE
- ANGLICAN NETWORK CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD
- ANNAPOLIS-GRANVILLE PASTORAL CHARGE UNITED CHURCH OF CANADA
- ANTIOCH CHURCH
- ANTIOCH CHURCH OF EDMONTON
- ANTIOCHIAM MARONITE CATHOLIC CHURCH INCORPORATED
- ANTIOCHIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF THE ANNUNCIATION
- APOSTOLIC BIBLE CHURCH (UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH)
- APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC ASSYRIAN CHURCH OF THE EAST
- APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF PENTECOST OF CANADA INC
- ASPEN RIDGE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
- APPLEBY UNITED CHURCH
- Archangel Raphael & St. Marina Coptic Orthodox Church
- ARCHDIOCESE OF CAN ,ORTHODOX CHURCH IN AMERICA
- ARDAL-GEYSIR EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
- ARDEN PASTORAL CHARGE
- ARDROSSAN UNITED CHURCH
- ARISE CITY CHURCH
- ARKELL UNITED CHURCH
- ARMENIAN BROTHERHOOD BIBLE CHURCH OF TORONTO
- Armenian Evangelical Church Of Montréal (The United Church Of Canada) / L’Église Arménienne Évangeline de montréal
- ARMENIAN EVANGELICAL CHURCH OFCAMBRIDGE
- ARMENIAN HOLY APOSTOLIC CHURCH CANADIAN DIOCESE/DIOCESE CANADIEN DE LA SAINTE EGLISE APOSTOLIQUE ARMENIENNE
- ARMOUR HEIGHTS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- ASBURY AND WEST UNITED CHURCH
- ASIAN CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- Assemblea Cristiana Pentecostale Italiana
- ASSOCIATED GOSPEL CHURCHES
- ASSOCIATION OF FAITH CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES (CANADA)
- ASSYRIAN GOSPEL CHURCH
- ATHABASCA UNITED CHURCH
- ATHENS FREE METHODIST CHURCH
- Atlantic Community Church Inc.
- ATLANTIC GARDEN CITY UNITED CHURCH
- ATWOOD PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
This is just the first page on the CEWS site, or Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy. While there are a number of irrelevant entries, there are still about 3,000 or so recipients that get flagged by searching under the term “CHURCH”. Of course, this wouldn’t include other religious affiliations who’d also be eligible.
Kudos to the National Post for covering it early on. It’s extremely rare to see something like this.
2. Grants From Federal Government
Also, a good number of these grants are pushing the “woke” racial nonsense. Great use of Canadian taxpayer dollars.
|African Methodist Episcopal Church of Canada||Oct. 1, 2021||$50,347|
|Ailsa Craig United Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$90,581|
|Apostolic Pentecostal Church in Pickering||Oct. 4, 2021||$70,423|
|Armenian Apostolic Church of British Columbia||Sep. 5, 2021||$6,622|
|Bayview Glen Church of the Christian and Missionary Alliance||Aug. 20, 2021||$25,106|
|Berean Church Of God International – Edmonton||Oct. 25, 2021||$99,814|
|Bethel Christian Reformed Church||Aug. 13, 2021||$65,181|
|Bethlehem United Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ (Winnipeg) Inc.||Oct. 1, 2021||$70,000|
|Bradford Baptist Church||Jul. 21, 2021||$100,000|
|Calgary Kidanemhret Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church||Oct. 11, 2021||$100,000|
|Celestial Church of Christ (Imisi Ibukun) Parish Inc.||Sep. 7, 2021||$85,000|
|Celestial Church Of Christ Toronto||Sep. 8, 2021||$95,000|
|Central United Church||Sep. 29, 2021||$55,690|
|Church of God Sabbath Keeping Ministries||Sep. 30, 2021||$100,000|
|Church of the Holy Spirit of Peace||Sep. 15, 2021||$30,833|
|Christ Healing Evangel Church – Faith Chapel||Oct. 4, 2021||$90,000|
|Cornerstone House of Refuge (OTTAWA) Apostolic Church||Sep. 24, 2021||$32,400|
|Consecon Pastoral Charge||Sep. 29, 2021||$87,633|
|Dominion Church International||Oct. 4, 2021||$100,000|
|Emmanuel United Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Empowerment Center Church (Edmonton)||Oct. 4, 2021||$65,000|
|Ephesus Seventh-Day Adventist Church||Sep. 29, 2021||$67,518|
|Ethiopian Evangelical Church – Ottawa||Oct. 14, 2021||$97,016|
|Ethiopian Othodox Tewahedo Debre Amin St Abune||Sep. 28, 2021||$100,000|
|Faith Lutheran Church||Sep. 29, 2021||$100,000|
|First Baptist Church||Oct. 6, 2021||$100,000|
|First Baptist Church Toronto||Sep. 29, 2021||$68,872|
|German Catholic Church St. Albertus Pfarrgemeinde||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|God’s Dwelling Place Pentecostal Church Inc.||Sep. 22, 2021||$47,671|
|Golden Lake United Church Camp||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Grace Apostolic Ministries Inc.||Oct. 11, 2021||$61,810|
|Greek Canadian Orthodox Church of Hamilton||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Hudson Pastoral Charge||Sep. 29, 2021||$100,000|
|Inspire Church||Sep. 20, 2021||$92,845|
|Jubilee Mennonite Church||Sep. 15, 2021||$32,827|
|Kenyan Global Church||Oct. 4, 2021||$35,050|
|Knox Presbyterian Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Knox United Church||Sep. 15, 2021||$40,531|
|Malvern Methodist Church||Oct. 4, 2021||$100,000|
|MFNI Church Edmonton, AB||Sep. 24, 2021||$28,500|
|Michael Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahido Church||Sep. 28, 2021||$100,000|
|New Life Seventh-Day Adventist Church||Sep. 29, 2021||$100,000|
|New Testament Church Of Christ, Redeemer Of Canada||Oct. 4, 2021||$72,243|
|Parish of Newboro-Westport, St. Paul’s Anglican Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$65,399|
|Porcupine United Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Presbyterian Christian Fellowship in Canada||Oct. 1, 2021||$28,090|
|The Redeemed Christian Church – Cornerstone Chapel Moncton Inc.||Sep. 10, 2021||$50,001|
|Redeemed Christian Church, Peculiar People’s Parish||Oct. 1, 2021||$99,564|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God Dominion Sanctuary Inc||Aug. 30, 2021||$27,850|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God (King of Glory Chapel)||Sep. 1, 2021||$99,295|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God Regina Inc||Oct. 7, 2021||$82,675|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God – Solid Rock Markham Parish||Sep. 20, 2021||$98,961|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God Solution Sanctuary Inc.||Oct. 4, 2021||$100,000|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God-Kings & Priests||Sep. 22, 2021||$54,517|
|Redeemed Christian Church of God-Victory House Calgary||Sep. 30, 2021||$64,600|
|Refuge City Pentecostal Church||Oct. 11, 2021||$98,838|
|Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation for the Diocese of Toronto||Sep. 3, 2021||$9,136|
|Samuel The Confessor Coptic Orthodox Church||Sep. 8, 2021||$100,000|
|Sechelt Parish of the Anglican Church||Sep. 15, 2021||$27,200|
|Shiloh Assembly (Apostolic) Corp.||Nov. 1, 2021||$100,000|
|Showers of Blessings Apostolic Church of Calgary||Oct. 15, 2021||$99,900|
|Simcoe Street United Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$42,936|
|St. Aidan’s United Church||Sep. 15, 2021||$32,827|
|St James Anglican Church Emily||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|St. John’s United Church||Sep. 15, 2021||$34,992|
|St Mark’s United Church, Canterbury||Oct. 6, 2021||$100,000|
|St. Paul’s United Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$44,003|
|St. Paul’s United Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$53,661|
|St. Thomas Anglican Church||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Toronto Calvary Cross Church||Sep. 27, 2021||$100,000|
|Trinity United Church Manitoulin Pastoral Charge||Oct. 6, 2021||$100,000|
|The United Church of Canada||Aug. 1, 2021||$1,896,308|
|West Haven United Church Camp, Inc.||Sep. 22, 2021||$100,000|
|Wilmar Heights Baptist Church||Oct. 4, 2021||$100,000|
|Wilmar Heights Baptist Church||Nov. 1, 2021||$12,989|
To be fair, there were a lot of these grants that came PRIOR to 2020. Still, when Ottawa is just handing over money, one has to wonder if there were any “understandings” that took place. It can’t all just be free, can it? This is just a sample of what these groups have been getting lately.
And this one is interesting: nearly $2 million to make temporary foreign workers aware of their rights, and to help out with legal clinics.
3. Churches Getting Favourable Tax Rates From Revenue Canada
Some 15,000 institutions are considered to be charitable organizations, according to the Canada Revenue Agency. Any donations they receive are in fact subsidized by the public.
4. Charities Eligible For Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy From C.R.A.
Registered charities such as churches are (for the most part), eligible for CERS, the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy. One more line of financing from Ottawa. Granted, a lot of them own their property outright, but a lot don’t. If 3000 such organizations are getting the CEWS, how many have gotten rent subsidies as well?
5. Lobbying Registries Have More Information Available
Christian Reformed churches in Canada (CRCNA Canada Corporation)
This can be a bit tedious, but looking through the Federal and Provincial Registries can unearth some specific details.
6. Look At What’s Still Promoted In Society
This topic has been covered before. Many places, like British Columbia, openly promote degenerate behaviour, drug use and abortion during this “pandemic”. At the same time, stable institutions like religion, and family events (like weddings and funerals) must be interfered with.
Restaurants may have been shut down in 2020, but B.C. did release a guide to “safely” go about doing sex work (prostitution).
It’s also worth pointing out that religious groups — at least those calling themselves Christians — are remarkably silent on what’s going on around them. Maybe the message is to not call out destructive activities if one’s donors happen to be funding them.
CONTROLLING THE LEVERS OF POWER