With the release of the Pfizer documents (a.k.a. the document dump), it’s fair to ask how seriously Governments are taking it. One resident in Nova Scotia decided to probe exactly that subject. Here is the result that another freedom of information request revealed.
The request is pretty straightforward. This resident wants to see all correspondence and records that have been generated as a result of this revelation.
However, there aren’t any records.
After a file search, we have located no records responsive to your application. Therefore, it is my understanding, pursuant to clause 7(2)(b) of the Act, that the Office of the Premier does not have custody or control of records which would respond to your application.
I am unaware of a department or agency which would hold such records.
Either Nova Scotia is completely unaware that Pfizer was ordered to turn over these documents (possible), or they just ignored it altogether. Both are bad options.
That same resident also asked how explanations and documents are calculated. How exactly is the math done to come to these dire predictions and warnings? A response package did come, although the answers are pretty confusing and convoluted.
Even if these numbers were to be taken at face value, there are still several serious cracks that appear in the logic:
- The categories are “0”, “2”, and “3” doses. This means that anyone who hasn’t has at least 2 shots (with the exception of Johnson & Johnson), would be viewed as unvaccinated. What about people who took a single shot and then realized their mistake?
- The counter doesn’t move until 14 days after a shot. Therefore, people who were injured (or died) in less than 2 weeks after that second shot would still be viewed as unvaccinated.
- They do “age adjusting”, on the grounds that older people would be at a higher risk. However, older people are at a higher risk of dying REGARDLESS of these shots, or fake virus.
- The BCCDC admitted in April 2020 that PCR tests can’t actually determine if someone has an infection. As such, these are useless. (See archive).
- There’s no proof this virus exists.
- The definition of a “Covid death” is completely fraudulent, as addressed earlier.
Given how subjective the definitions are, the data is essentially meaningless. This has been brought up a number of times.
Unfortunately, this is for real. The WHO actually provides this incredibly vague and meaningless definition. (See archive here). Odd that the heavily subsidized mainstream press hasn’t been asking questions about that.
The “case definition” is also pretty sketchy. There’s no requirement at all that any actual virus be isolated or demonstrated to exist. WHO’s March 2020 (Page 3), and September 2020 (Page 8) explicitly state that routine virus isolation is not recommended for diagnostic testing.
Concerning, isn’t it? The Government keeps detailed statistics concerning hospitalizations and deaths, but tweaks the values to make them more frightening. There’s apparently no interest in the data that Pfizer only gave up under a Court order. Also, the Strang Regime seems not to case about cases and deaths in any meaningful way.
One might think that the Nova Scotia authorities don’t really have the public’s best interests at heart. Strange, considering it’s a registered charity.
And if you haven’t seen Christine Massey’s work with Fluoride Free Peel, go do that. There are some 200 or so FOIs showing that no one, anywhere in the world, has ever isolated this “virus”. It’s never been proven to exist. There’s no point having a discussion on what treatments are beneficial, until the existence of this is demonstrated. Other interesting reads are apocalypticyoga, by Bill Huston, Stormhaven, by William Ray, and What’s Up Canada by Wayne Peters.
PREVIOUS FOI RESULTS FROM NOVA SCOTIA