(Shiva Ayyadurai, Republican and former Senate Candidate explains how the Carbon tax work.)
(Alternative explanation: Cosmic rays and the sun contribute far greater to climate change than does Carbon Dioxide)
(“Conservative” Garnett Genuis defends Paris Accord)
(UN Green Climate Fund)
(Getting rich off Carbon credits)
The first video explains plainly in the first video how the UN IPCC system works. It is all about generating revenue in order to use in creating climate bonds. The money is acquired through underhanded and deceptive means.
The second video offers a much more plausible explanation for variations in temperature: Cosmic rays and the sun. This half hour video gets into it.
Although Dr. Ayyadurai explains this from an American perspective, the issues are much the same in Canada. As such, it is very related to our situation.
It’s a shame that he ended up losing to Elizabeth Warren in the Senate race. Dr. Ayyadurai would have made a fine Senator. But Pocahontis (or Faux-cahontis) has name recognition and is able to run on that alone.
1. Important Links
(Other articles on climate change scam)
CLICK HERE, for the Paris Accord, full text.
CLICK HERE, for the UN Green Climate Fund.
CLICK HERE, for WEF explaining carbon credits and trading.
CLICK HERE, for a Forbes article explaining the carbon credit scheme.
CLICK HERE, for an earlier piece on the $100T bond market.
2. Dr. Ayyadurai Video In Point Form
- (Pre-Carbon tax) Products are made
- (Post-Carbon tax) Products are still made. Now taxes charged.
- Carbon taxes are paid to UN IPCC, others
- UN IPCC issues “Carbon credits”. In essence, this is permission to “pollute”. Never mind that Carbon Dioxide isn’t pollution, but a natural byproduct of combustion, or even breathing. But anyway….
- So called “Carbon credits” actually go into the bond market, and allow the UN (and approved others) to use it as an investment vehicle. This is a trillion dollar industry.
- Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore once monopolized the market.
- UN IPCC used their PR branch (or propaganda arm) to pressure the US into playing ball with the Paris Accord, despite the obvious fraud.
- US pressured to create $100B “Green Fund”
- “Green Fund” used to bribe 190 other nations into joining Paris Accord, and thus legitimizing the UN scam. Odd wording here
- Advisors and NGOs who used US Green Fund money to influence joining of Paris Accord ended up enriching themselves in the process
- Scientists “alter” findings to make situation seem worse.
- Developing countries allowed to make situation worse. As an example, China puts out 11B tons/year now, and will be able to emit 22B tons in 2030.
- After 2030, China will be able to buy “Carbon credits”.
- UN paid “influencers” convince their nations to join Paris Accord
- Paying $100B to the influencers is pocket change, as the Carbon credit commodities market will generate trillions in the end. A great investment.
- This is really about virtue signalling.
- Environmental data manipulated to generate support.
- No conclusive evidence of temperature rise.
- 1st world nations will pay more for everything.
- 3rd world will (for years) be exempt.
- UN IPCC and allies are only ones who will benefit.
- Trump made right decision to pull out of Paris Accord.
Just 12 minutes in this video and Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai completely and thoroughly explained it. These Carbon taxes would end up in the UN, and go into the commodities market, generating trillions of dollars in revenue. The “Green Fund” is just a fund to bribe corrupt officials into playing along. And none of this would do anything to cut pollution.
One small criticism: it would have been nice to point out that Carbon Dioxide is not pollution. It is a naturally occurring compound. If it was reduced to zero, life would stop altogether.
However, in the other video provided, a sound and plausible explanation is offered. It is cosmic rays and solar activity that leads to significant variations in temperatures.
3. The Paris Accord: Articles 2, 4, 9
These are quotes directly from the Paris Accord. In particular, Article 9 makes it abundantly clear that this is all about “financial flow” and a transfer of wealth from the developed world to the developing world.
Actual environmental changes seem almost to be an afterthought. This is a giant wealth transfer scheme.
4. The Green Climate Fund
Source is right here.
To reiterate from before: the Paris Agreement isn’t really about reducing greenhouse gases. It is a way of extracting large sums of money from “polluters” in order to finance the UN’s various agendas.
While the website sounds well meaning enough, an important detail is left out: namely the huge profit that will be derived from using these funds. As such, the conflict of interest isn’t being disclosed.
5. A $100 Trillion Industry
This was addressed in a previous article. While the public is roped into supporting the agenda on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, the truth is quite different.
Climate bonds is an industry. It’s an industry that has potential for explosive growth, as long as governments keep pouring money into it.
The climate change agenda has nothing to do with protecting the environment. It is all about the “illusion” of protecting the environment. And money.
6. Carbon Credit Profiteering
As noted in the Forbes article, Al Gore has been able to become extremely wealthy with this scheme. Huge sums of money are taken as “Carbon taxes” and then plowed into the climate bonds industry.
While this hunger for Carbon taxes is spun as necessary for the planet, too little attention is paid to the profiteering that goes on behind it. It is difficult to take these pleas seriously when there is such a compelling profit motive.
And as the Government has noted, it’s very unclear what — if anything — taxpayers are actually getting in return for their money. It also isn’t obvious what goals or direction these programs are actually working towards.
The answer is very simple: the people running the scam want it to stay operational as long as possible. The goal is money, not ideology.
This is just one article. A quick internet search will reveal more details and examples of cashing in on this “environmental” agenda.
Either we tax countries for continuing to “pollute”, or we force them to shut down significant parts of their economy. Since the latter can’t happen without dropping the standard of living, it becomes necessary to pay up.
It’s like the mafia, except disguised as environmentalism.
7. Various UN Taxation Schemes
(A) New Development Financing: Carbon Tax Alone Could Generate $250/year, 2012
(B) UN: “Int’l Tax” To Raise $400B, 2012
(C) Paris Accord “Financial Flows”, 2015
(D) Addis Ababa, Financing Devel’t, 2015
(E) Green Financing, Sust Develop, 2016
(F) Leverage African Pension Plans, 2017
(G) Finance 2030 SDG, $5-7T Needed, 2018
(H) From Billions To Trillions, 2018
(I) Sustainable Financing Report, 2019
(J) UN Enviro Program, Finance Initiative
(K) Capital Development Finance
A few of these have been addressed in other articles. Please visit the “Climate Change Scam” section on the righthand toolbar.
This should alarm people. The UN is regularly coming up with new and innovative taxation methods. This is only a handful of them.
The Paris Accord is hardly an isolated cause.
8. Closing Thoughts On Subject
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is right regarding his explanation of the Paris Accord. It is an elaborate scam. While billions are pumped into climate funds, that is not the whole story. Those billions are then used to entice other nations to join the Paris Accord, thus giving it more legitimacy. The final goal is the trillions that can be gained later.
Furthermore, his explanation that cosmic radiation and solar activity play a greater role in fluctuating temperatures seems to make sense.
The Paris Accord has nothing to do with improving the environment either. All of its “mitigation” strategies are just talk. The Agreement is about generating large transfers of wealth on a continuous basis. Read the Agreement, in particular Article #9. The text leaves no doubt that money is the driving force behind it.
Climate bonds, and related “investments” are a huge industry, worth perhaps $100 trillion. This is the reason behind it all. So much opportunity. But the Carbon taxes (and other related fees), are entirely based on false pretenses.
The real losers are consumers and taxpayers, particularly from the developed world. These Carbon taxes (or “price on pollution” as claimed in Canada) will be used to funding for the UN IPCC and select allies to enrich themselves.