Many years ago, Ivan Pavlov discovered that given the right structure of rewards, dogs could be trained simply by ringing a bell. Dogs would to associate the ringing with food, even at times when that wasn’t the end result.
While his experiments are rudimentary today, they were important break throughs at the time. It’s still taught in introductory college psychology classes. Now, from the Ontario Science Table, and their paper of April 2021.
This paper from the Ontario Science Table outlines psychological and behavioural modification techniques that can be applied to convince people to obey the ever changing public health measures.
This was mentioned in a previous article, but now, deserves its own standalone piece. This is quite a piece of work.
The Ontario Science Table recommends tax breaks for companies to force customers and employees to wear masks. That had been rumoured to be a part of the subsidy requirements, but the OST openly suggests that sort of thing.
This is a common type of tactic in retail settings. By moving certain products to make them constantly visible, they are more likely to be on the minds of customers. Hence, they are more likely to be bought.
Masks are to be provided at will in order to reinforce the message that mask wearing is necessary. And by extension, masks are used to reinforce the claim that there is a global pandemic, despite there not being any evidence whatsoever for it.
This one puts the “training” in obedience training. OST recommends creating videos and instructional guides on masks, and to claim it’s what they’ve learned from the science.
OST recommends the implementation of “mask refreshers” so that masks are constantly on the minds of Ontarians. This is essential, otherwise they may start questioning whether there really is a pandemic.
This is straight out of advertising. Get people to identify with those sending the messages, and they are much more likely to comply. It’s subtle emotional manipulation.
Interesting way to get people to go along with the psy-op. Just use humour to lighten the situation.
That same idea can apply to people who get the experimental gene-replacement shot. Doughnuts, beer, lottery tickets and other incentives are already being handed out. Then again, maybe taking out such people is for the best.
It’s hard to believe that the OST would release such a report, detailing how to use Ontario as modern day dogs of Ivan Pavlov. But here we are. The April 2021 white paper speaks for itself, and commentary isn’t really necessary.
(3) OST Science Brief Enhancing Adherence to Public Health Measures
WHO IS THE ONTARIO SCIENCE TABLE?
(5) Ontario Science Table: Ties To University Of Toronto
(6) Ontario Science Table: Extension Of Gov’t, No Independence
(7) UotT/DLSPH Joins WHO; Communism; Anti-White
(8) Ontario Science Table: Kwame McKenzie, Ontario UBI Pilot Project
(9) Robert Steiner Claims To Be Major PHAC Advisor To Liberals
(10) Ontario Science Table: Actually Set Out In May 2019?
(11) Ontario Science Table; Kumar Murty; Perfect Cloud
(12) Ontario Science Table: Influenced By $5M From Como???
(13) OST: Partnered With CADTH, A WHO Group; And pCPA
(14) Centre For Effective Practive/Partners Profit From Lockdowns
(15) Ontario Science Table: Cochrane Canada; McMaster; Gates
(16) Ontario Science Table: SPOR Evidence Alliance; WHO Funding
(17) OST: David Fisman; Race Baiting; Side Job With ETFO
(18) OST: Adalsteinn Brown; DLSPH; MOH; Premiers Council
(19) Institute For Pandemics Started For Ontario Science Table Hacks