The term “hallway medicine” is used to describe a health care system that is so overloaded that there aren’t enough rooms for patients. Ontario’s health care system has long been operating over capcity. Shortly after taking power in 2018, Doug Ford promised to have the issue studied and corrected.
However, in the light of this so-called “pandemic”, that previous issue seems to have been scrubbed from the media, and from political talking heads. Prior to this, apparently there were no serious health care issues.
The Ontario Science Table and various “TV experts” would have you believe that hospitals are overwhelmed because of a virus (that has yet to be isolated). Countless “non essential” health care services have been cancelled in the name of freeing up space to accommodate anticipated death waves.
Read the 1st report for yourself, but it’s quite telling:
Looks pretty serious. Keep in mind, this was 2018/2019, and the consensus even then was that Ontario hospitals were overflowing.
Adalsteinn Brown was part of the Premier’s Council on Improving Healthcare and Ending Hallway Medicine. Their 2019 report concluded that Ontario hospitals didn’t always run efficiently, and there weren’t enough reasons.
Fast forward a year or 2. That same Adalsteinn Brown now runs the Ontario Science Table. The group is claiming that coronavirus cases are responsible for Ontario hospitals being overwhelmed.
This previous Committee work seems to have been completely swept under the rug, as it doesn’t fit with the present narrative.
Even as late as January 2020, it was being reported on that Ontario hospitals were already overwhelmed. In face, CBC referenced a specific campaign promise Ford had made back in 2018 on this issue. CBC’s own investigation had concluded the same thing: that Ontario health care was pushed to its very limits.
From the CBC’s own work, it was shown that many hospitals were over 100% capacity, nearly every single day. This is a serious problem.
However, once the “global pandemic” hit, all talk about this seemed to stop. Instead, hospitals were being overwhelmed by waves of sick and dying “Covid” patients. That was the new narrative.
Hospitals across Canada — not just Ontario — responded by cancelling thousands of preventative, screening, and non emergency procedures. The health care system stopped taking care of the people it didn’t have the capacity to anyway. An interesting way to end hallway medicine. Just cancel services and end the backlog.
WHO IS THE ONTARIO SCIENCE TABLE?
(8) Ontario Science Table: Ties To University Of Toronto
(9) Ontario Science Table: Extension Of Gov’t, No Independence
(10) UotT/DLSPH Joins WHO; Communism; Anti-White
(11) Ontario Science Table: Kwame McKenzie, Ontario UBI Pilot Project
(12) Robert Steiner Claims To Be Major PHAC Advisor To Liberals
(13) Ontario Science Table: Actually Set Out In May 2019?
(14) Ontario Science Table; Kumar Murty; Perfect Cloud
(15) Ontario Science Table: Influenced By $5M From Como???
(16) OST: Partnered With CADTH, A WHO Group; And pCPA
(17) Centre For Effective Practive/Partners Profit From Lockdowns
(18) Ontario Science Table: Cochrane Canada; McMaster; Gates
(19) Ontario Science Table: SPOR Evidence Alliance; WHO Funding
(20) OST: David Fisman; Race Baiting; Side Job With ETFO
(21) OST: Adalsteinn Brown; DLSPH; MOH; Premiers Council
(22) Institute For Pandemics Started For Ontario Science Table Hacks
(23) Ontario Science Table Release Guide For “Obedience Training”