Alberta Premier Jason Kenney doesn’t seem all that concerned that a possible 90% of positive cases in the Province could be due to error. One would think he’d be happy to know that. Here is the full interview with Danielle Smith, from November 2020. The above clip starts at about 28:30.
Don’t forget, Kenney previously attended Bilderberg. Therefore, globalist ties must at least be assumed at this point. And he does nothing to dispel the suspicions.
Now, why would Kenney be so vaxx happy if there is such a prevalence of false positives? One possibility is that his interests lie elsewhere. Let’s see who he’s been talking to in the last year or so. According to the Alberta Lobbying Registry, the following meetings happened:
- January 13, 2020 (Pfizer)
- February 14, 2020 (Novartis)
- February 29, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- February 29, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- March 6, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- March 24, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- April 7, 2020 (Pfizer)
- April 15, 2020 (Novartis)
- April 24, 2020 (AstraZeneca)
- May 13, 2020 (Janssen)
- June 30, 2020 (AstraZeneca)
- August 25, 2020 (Novartis)
- August 28, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- August 31, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- September 3, 2020 (Janssen)
- September 29, 2020 (Novartis)
- October 6, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- October 13, 2020 (Pfizer)
- October 19, 2020 (AstraZeneca)
- October 27, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- November 2, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- November 2, 2020 (Janssen)
- November 2, 2020 (Novartis)
- November 12, 2020 (Novartis)
- November 26, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- November 26, 2020 (Janssen)
- November 26, 2020 (Novartis)
- December 4, 2020 (AstraZeneca)
- December 4, 2020 (Pfizer)
- December 15, 2020 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- December 15, 2020 (Janssen)
- December 15, 2020 (Novartis)
- January 4, 2021 (Astellas Pharma Canada Inc.)
- January 15, 2021 (Applied Pharmaceutical Innovation)
- January 15, 2021 (Astellas Pharma Canada Inc.)
- January 15, 2021 (Entos Pharmaceuticals)
- January 28, 2021 (Entos Pharmaceuticals)
- February 18, 2021 (Vertex Pharmaceuticals)
- February 19, 2021 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- February 23, 2021 (Emergent BioSolutions)
- February 28, 2021 (Janssen)
- March 1, 2021 (Purdue Pharma)
- March 19, 2021 (Entos Pharmaceuticals)
- March 19, 2021 (Neighbourhood Pharmacy Association of Canada)
- March 30, 2021 (Pfizer)
- April 12, 2021 (Alberta Pharmacists’ Association)
- April 28, 2021 (AstraZeneca)
- May 3, 2021 (Novartis)
- May 28, 2021 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- June 2, 2021 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- June 30, 2021 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- June 30, 2021 (Janssen)
- June 30, 2021 (Novartis)
- August 31, 2021 (Innovative Medicines Canada)
- September 6, 2021 (Janssen)
- September 7, 2021 (AstraZeneca)
- September 7, 2021 (Novartis)
- September 29, 2021 (Alberta Pharmacists’ Association)
- October 3, 2021 (Neighbourhood Pharmacy Association of Canada)
- October 4, 2021 (Novartis)
It should go without saying that there are more instances of lobbying not listed here.
This is particularly interesting since it’s not the Provinces who do the purchasing of vaccines. That is handled by the Federal Government. Of course, this is quite the list. Now, who are some of the people who have been wanting to push big pharma onto Kenney and Alberta?
1. Hal Danchilla, Kenney’s (Former?) Campaign Strategist
Almost every political event in Alberta over the last 30 years has been shaped, advised, managed, directed, or informed by Hal. He has managed and advised leadership and election campaigns at all levels of government.
Most notably, Hal served as a political advisor during the Klein administration, provided strategic advice to Stephen Mandel’s successful underdog campaign to become Mayor of Edmonton and, along with Jason Kenney, chaired and managed the leadership and national campaign for Stockwell Day and the Canadian Alliance. Recently, Hal has become a trusted advisor and campaign strategist for now Premier Kenney.
Since 1998, Hal has delivered results to clients, not just in government relations, but in strategic and crisis communications, negotiations, advocacy and influencing public opinion.
Hal has led many challenging projects, including the reclamation of contaminated sites, forming new industry associations, securing access for rare pharmaceuticals and guiding professional compensation strategies.
Hal is a frequent media commentator and panellist, executive and board speaker, and guest lecturer at the University of Alberta
Either this guy really likes to grandstand, or Alberta politicians are all just puppets. Danchilla brags about influencing Municipal, Provincial, and Federal politics. This veteran handler is now a pharmaceutical lobbyist whose name is all over these registrations.
2. Christian Macher, Novartis Manager
Going back to his days at Proctor & Gamble, AstraZeneca, Innovative Medicines Canada, and Novartis, this man has had a lengthy career in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Margaret Wing, Alberta Pharmacists’ Association
Even pharmacists need someone fighting in their corner. It’s not like the drug companies themselves have vested interests in seeing their products being sold en masse.
4. David Pidduck, Purdue Pharma
Nothing says important quite like getting the Chief Executive Officer down to make that personal connection with the politicians.
5. Philip Dewan, Emergent BioSolutions
Most interesting. Before getting into lobbying, Dewan was the Chief of Staff for the Ontario Liberal Party. As for other dirt on Counsel Public Affairs, see: here, here, here, here and here. It’s quite the cesspit.
6. Randy Pettipas (Various Groups)
Randy Pettipas has a reputation for providing strong strategic policy advice and solid results in all major industries such as energy, natural resources, telecommunications and transportation, among others. He is a trusted advisor to the leaders of many of Canada’s largest corporations. As CEO, Randy provides strong leadership and guides the overall growth strategy for Global Public Affairs. Since Randy joined the firm in 1997, Global has expanded its reach beyond Ottawa, establishing offices across Canada. Global now operates in federal, provincial and municipal jurisdictions, providing team-based government relations and communications services offering to clients across Canada and internationally.
Randy previously held senior positions in the federal government, serving as a Minister’s Chief of Staff and a senior advisor on issues in Western Canada, both in the Office of the Leader of the Official Opposition and the Prime Minister’s Office, from 1990 to 1997.
Randy currently serves on the advisory board of the Canada Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC. He is also actively involved as a volunteer in the Calgary community, currently serving on the boards of the Calgary Zoo, Arts Commons and the Calgary Chapter of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD). Randy is also past board chair of Hospice Calgary.
Pettipas has spent time inside the Federal Government, and was a Chief of Staff for a Minister (although it doesn’t list which one). His biography explains a lot.
For some background on Alberta Health Services, check out this piece. This organization isn’t quite what most people think it is.
Of course, Kenney got an honourable mention in the piece about Rubicon Strategy. Kory Teneycke is currently acting as a handler for Ontario Premier Doug Ford.
This list is far from exhaustive, but should provide some insight into just who has been pulling Jason Kenney’s strings as of late. There are certainly others, but the pharmaceutical industry listings seem very abundant recently. Kenney appears to serve almost everyone except Albertans.
6 Replies to “Who’s Pulling Jason Kenney’s Strings?”
boy they love using the word “REGIME” dont they!!! Shouldnt it be “regimen”?
Never knew Premier Sell Out was so closely aligned with Pig Pharma. All Canadian government is now the enemy of the people including Chairman Turdeau and all the premiers as well as the majority of MPs and MPPs. Time for a revolution, it’s coming. They will reap what they’ve sown. Canadian government including Premier Sell Out support vaccine rape and murder. When you say to someone “If you don’t let me stick this in you you can’t work or eat” that is rape and genocide. When people can’t work they can’t eat so the government intends on killing all unvaxxed Canadians. Let’s all think about that while sipping out Tim’s poison.
Now do JKs bank account.
Why stop with Kenny let’s do a full forensic investigation on all premieres and MLS
Let’s see who’s benefitted from all this BS
$1 Million Trust-Fund Baby #JustinTrudeau is worth close to $500Million, on a $350,000/year Salary? Let’s look deeper…
To defeat their dark power it is essential to shine the light on their corruption. EXCELLENT WORK, KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, THANK YOU!