AstraZeneca is one of the pharmaceutical companies looking to sell large quantities of vaccines to Canada, for a virus that has a 99% survival rate. One has to wonder what the public isn’t being told.
1. Other Articles On CV “Planned-emic”
The rest of the series is here. Many lies, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and various globalist agendas operating behind the scenes, obscuring the vile agenda called the “Great Reset“. The Gates Foundation finances: the WHO, the US CDC, GAVI, ID2020, John Hopkins University, Imperial College London, the Pirbright Institute, the BBC, and individual pharmaceutical companies. Also: there is little to no science behind what our officials are doing; they promote degenerate behaviour; the Australian Department of Health admits the PCR tests don’t work; the US CDC admits testing is heavily flawed; and The International Health Regulations are legally binding. See here, here, and here. The media is paid off, and our democracy compromised, shown: here, here, here, and here.
2. AstraZeneca Lobbied M-132 Cmte Vice-Chair
That the Standing Committee on Health be instructed to undertake a study on ways of increasing benefits to the public resulting from federally funded health research, with the goals of lowering drugs costs and increasing access to medicines, both in Canada and globally; and that the Committee report its findings and recommendations to the House no later than one year from the time this motion is adopted.
Remember Motion M-132? It was the Motion introduced in 2017 to finance drugs and drug research both for Canada and the world. See here and here. Marilyn Gladu was the Vice-Chair on that Committee, and hence, lobbying her would carry significant weight.
3. David Lametti Lobbied By AstraZeneca
During the years of 2016 to 2018, David Lametti was a Parliamentary Secretary the Minister of Innovation, Science, and Economic Development. Since early 2019, however, he has been the Attorney General of Canada.
As addressed here, Zakery Blais was an Assistant to Lametti when he was a Parliamentary Secretary. Now, he works for the lobbying firm, Crestview Strategy, which was co-Founded by Rob Silver, Katie Telford’s husband. Blais has been a lobbyist pushing for public money for his then client, GAVI
4. “Global Leader”, Michelle Rempel-Garner
Although the link seems disabled, Rempel is held in high regards by the World Economic Forum. She is part of the Young Global leaders. This raises the legitimate question of who she really serves. Information is also available on her website.
When Rempel-Garner openly and publicly calls for the entire Canadian population to be vaccinated, who’s really speaking? Is it her, or the drug companies who lobby her?
5. AZ Pushing Canada For GLOBAL Pharma
Just so we’re clear on what’s going on, AstraZeneca is pushing for Canada to buy vaccines so that they can be provided at little or no cost to the 3rd World. In short, Canadian taxpayers would be on the hook for vaccinating other countries. Of course, this is in addition to getting a domestic supply.
And what about their lobbyists over the years?
Ties to both the Liberal Party of Canada, and the Conservatives. In this case, it doesn’t seem to matter who is in power.
6. Who Are AstraZeneca’s Lobbyists?
7. More Lobbying By AstraZeneca
8. Who Runs AstraZeneca?
- Pascal Soriot, Executive Director and CEO
- Marc Dunoyer, Executive Director and CFO
- Katarina Ageborg, Executive Vice-President, Sustainability and Chief Compliance Officer; President AstraZeneca AB, Sweden
- José Baselga, Executive Vice-President, Oncology R&D
- Pam Cheng, Executive Vice-President, Operations and Information Technology
- Ruud Dobber, Executive Vice-President, BioPharmaceuticals Business Unit
- David Fredrickson, Executive Vice-President, Oncology Business Unit
- Menelas (Mene) Pangalos, Executive Vice-President, BioPharmaceuticals R&D
- Jeff Pott, Executive Vice-President, Human Resources and General Counsel
- Iskra Reic, Executive Vice-President, Europe and Canada
- Leon Wang, Executive Vice-President, International
9. AstraZeneca Ordered To Pay Money
In 2003, AstraZeneca had to pay $355 million to resolve criminal charges and civil liabilities related to marketing practices and drug pricing.
In 2010, AstraZeneca was forced to pay $520 million to for a fraud case that involved allegations of bribery and kickbacks in order to push schizophrenic medications.
In 2015, AstraZeneca was ordered to pay $7.9 million in a kickback scheme. Seems that the finances weren’t exactly on the level.
AstraZeneca has also been in Canadian courts many times, often involving patents and intellectual property disputes.