Postmedia just put out an article detailing a philosophical “debate” between Brian Lilley and Anthony Furey. Here is the video of the exchange. While commentary is provided below, watch this, and make your own decisions.
1. Lilley/Furey Just Putting On An Act
To address the obvious: it looks like Furey and Lilley are simply performing for the cameras. It seems doubtful that either of them (especially Lilley) believe in what they say. It’s not entirely clear if this is grandstanding for the cameras, or an attempt to “appear” to give different ideas. This may be ego-driven, but could just as easily be more controlled opposition.
2. Lilley Focuses On “Selling” The Idea Too Much
Lilley doesn’t take the default position that any restrictions must be clearly justified. Instead, he goes on about how anti-lockdown activists need to “sell” the idea, or to “move the dial”. He offers nothing in the way of evidence to justify martial law. He only claims that the politics support it.
Lilley claims that the so-called experts the Government parades up in press conferences are convincing the public. He omits that these sessions are scripted, controlled, and questions are pre-approved. Genuine opposition is not allowed.
3. Furey Intentionally Weak On The Lies
Furey seems to accept at face value recent “polls” claiming that the public at large supports having their freedoms stripped away in an arbitrary and open-ended manner. He blames this alleged support on the media not doing a good job of convincing the people otherwise.
However, Furey does little to push the hard questions challenging the official narrative.
- Computer modelling creates predictions, not evidence
- Various models have proven to be drastically wrong
- The virus itself hasn’t been isolated
- The PCR test was not designed to detect active infection, and as a result, is useless and gives many false positives
- Masks do nothing, and even the World Health Organization says its evidence is conflicted
- Countless instances of people dying WITH this virus are bein counted as having died FROM it. Real pandemics don’t need lies to keep it going.
- The overwhelming majority of people who test positive (which doesn’t equate infection), recover on their own, without any vaccine
- Bipartisan pharma lobbying has been rampant
- There is lots of money to be made by groups with a vested interest in perpetuating the situation. This includes: vaccine manufacturers, test kit manufacturers, online retailers, AI companies, cell phone and tracing developers, etc…
- So-called restrictions have been largely arbitrary, and applied unevenly
- Social media companies openly collude with Governments
- The GREAT RESET is now out in the open. If this wasn’t planned out, then it was at least very opportunistic
It’s hard to take such a “debate” seriously, when one side has such overwhelming material to use, but chooses not to. Furey had many very valid and legitimate concerns that could have been addressed, but weren’t. It’s a bit like taking about national debt, but not discussing central banking.
Difficult to imagine Furey hasn’t at least heard of any of the above points, but he seems to have no interest in covering any of it. He seems to be working from a script.
4. Anthony Furey Ignores The Smoking Guns
- (2001) Dark Winter
- (2005) Atlantic Storm
- (2018) Clade X
- (2019) Event 201
Furey was supposedly debating that lockdowns were unnecessary. But seriously, he couldn’t have mentioned any of the above content? When you can crush your opponent in an argument this easily, why is it not being used? The likely answer, Furey is just going through the motions.
The fact that Theresa Tam mentioned locking up and quarantining people A DECADE ago in that 2010 documentary…. that doesn’t set off any alarms for Furey? What about the Lock Step Narrative? What about all of the “planning scenarios”?
5. Other Articles On CV “Planned-emic”
The rest of the series is here. Many lies, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and various globalist agendas operating behind the scenes, obscuring the vile agenda called the “Great Reset“. The Gates Foundation finances: the WHO, the US CDC, GAVI, ID2020, John Hopkins University, Imperial College London, the Pirbright Institute, the BBC, and individual pharmaceutical companies. Also: there is little to no science behind what our officials are doing; they promote degenerate behaviour; the Australian Department of Health admits the PCR tests don’t work; the US CDC admits testing is heavily flawed; and The International Health Regulations are legally binding. See here, here, and here. The media is paid off, and our democracy compromised, shown: here, here, here, and here.
For some real journalism, check out the work on this site.
2 Replies to “CV #19(D): About The “Debate” Between Brian Lilley And Anthony Furey….”
Yes, I believe they are both bad actors.
Anyone that hasnt been frightened to death clearly sees the absolute arbitrariness of what is and isnt locked down. The great reset is a conspiracy theory, the great reset is the best thing to happen! MSM is saying both so which is it??
The great reset has been documented Ffs, not everyone is gullible