Quebec Premier Francois Legault announces that more freedoms will be stripped away under the pretense of public safety. This will involve a forced curfew on Quebecers. But who’s really running the show in Quebec?
1. All Quebec Parties Support Lockdowns
To be fair, this not just Legault who is pushing this effort to impose a curfew. All parties in Quebec support it. Although they moan about the details of implementation, they are ideologically on the same page. Despite there being no evidence, none are willing to publicly reject it. This is only the appearance of opposition.
2. Gates Foundation Behind Quebec Lockdown
In October 2020, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated $541,566 to Global Canada, a “think tank” proposing martial law (a.k.a. lockdowns) throughout Canada. See the paper that is now publicly available. Keep in mind, that shills like Brian Lilley refused to properly cover that.
3. Gates Foundation Major McGill Donor
|Date Of Grant||Amount Given|
Too lengthy to go into here, but it seems that an awful lot of powerful politicians have gone either to McGill, or University of British Columbia. Must be quite the networking opportunities.
4. Quebec Lobbying Registry Records
- Aspen Pharmacare
- Astellas Pharma Canada Inc
- Canadian Biosimilars Forum
- Gilead Sciences
- Laurent Pharmaceuticals
- Purdue Pharma
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Canada) Inc.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but some of the companies that are lobbying in Quebec.
5. Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association
Interesting. Is this normal to congratulate every politician who ever runs in any race? Or is in order to remain friendly with everyone, should the balance of power shift?
It seems that all major political parties are on board with the same vaccination and martial law initiatives. And it’s the citizens who suffer.
(1) Link To Quebec Lobbying Registry
(2) CTV: All QC Parties Support Lockdown Measures
(3) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Main Page
(4) Global Canada’s Paper On Proposed Lockdowns
(5) Gates Donated $541,000 To Global Canada Group, 2020
(6) Gates Donated $103,000 To Global Canada Group, 2015
(7) Global Canada’s Financial Supporters
(8) Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association