1. Other Articles On CV “Planned-emic”
CLICK HERE, for #0: Theresa Tam; archives; articles; lobbying.
CLICK HERE, for #1: piece on Bill Gates, Pirbright, depopulation.
CLICK HERE, for #2: Coronavirus research at U of Saskatchewan.
CLICK HERE, for #3: Gates; WHO, ID2020; GAVI; Vaccines.
CLICK HERE, for #4: Gates using proxies to push vaxx agenda.
CLICK HERE, for #5: Crestview Strategy, GAVI’s lobbying firm.
2. GAVI/Crestview Communication Reports
The following bit was covered in the previous piece. There are 20 communications reports on file over the last two years where Crestview Strategy has lobbied the Federal Government on behalf of GAVI, the Global Vaccine Alliance.
Dates of Communications Reports
(1) 2018 March 8
(2) 2018 March 9
(3) 2018 March 9
(4) 2018 October 9
(5) 2018 October 9
(6) 2018 October 9
(7) 2018 October 10
(8) 2018 October 10
(9) 2018 October 10
(10) 2019 June 11
(11) 2019 June 11
(12) 2019 June 11
(13) 2019 June 12
(14) 2019 June 12
(15) 2019 June 12
(16) 2020 January 28
(17) 2020 January 29
(18) 2020 January 29
(19) 2020 January 29
(20) 2020 January 30
No, these aren’t duplications. The registry indicates multiple reports on these dates. Here are screenshots of the actual listings.
These are just the 20 reports that are on file with the Office of the Lobbying Commissioner. It’s fair to assume that there have been many, many more talks that aren’t documented. While that is likely the case, we need evidence to make that conclusion though.
The focus of this article will be on the bureaucrats and politicians themselves who are being lobbied. Who are they, what is their game, and is there any conflict of interest? As will be shown below, many of these politicians and bureaucrats may have already been on board prior to meeting with Gates’ proxies.
It is the next logical step. Crestview Strategy, and their ties to GAVI have been posted, but what about the people they lobbied? What is their take on things?
3. Sumin Lee, PHAC
4. Tammy Bell, PHAC
5. Carol Malko, OIAHP
6. Geoffroi Montpetit, Global Affairs
7. Hanna Button, Global Affairs
8. Sabina Saini, Chief Of Staff, Health Canada
9. Raj Saini, MP Kitchener Center
10. Javid Dharas, Special Adviser, PMO
11. Sean Phelan, Office Of Official Opposition
12. Elvanee Veeramalay, Stakeholder Rel., OLO
13. Kathleen Davis, Prime Minister’s Office
14. Rebecca Caldwell, Director Min. Guilbeault
15. Suzanne Taylor, Global Affairs
16. Monique Lugli, CoS, Health Minister
17. Karina Rolland, Office Of Leader Of Opposition
18. Dara Lithwick, Chief Of Staff, Heritage
19. Yanique Williams, Policy Director, SoW
20. Did They Already Support Gates?
Going through the LinkedIn profiles of the bureaucrats whom Crestview Strategy (on behalf of GAVI) have been lobbying, many of them show an interest in Bill Gates, his wife Melinda, or their foundation. It’s worth asking if those profiles have been updated recently to reflect their meetings, or whether they “already” were on board with Gates’ vaccination agenda.
Would be nice to get an answer on this, but we likely never will. So take the above information for what it’s worth.