1. Other Articles On CV “Planned-emic”
2. Important Links
CLICK HERE, for Richardson acting as Intervac lobbyist.
CLICK HERE, for Douglas Richardson’s law firm.
CLICK HERE, for InterVac’s Twitter account.
CLICK HERE, for InterVac partners w/UN funded IVI.
CLICK HERE, for InterVac/IVI Memorandum of Understanding.
CLICK HERE, for Int’l Vaccine Institute, UNDP funded.
CLICK HERE, for Wikipedia article on IVI.
3. Context For This Piece
With the (alleged) coronavirus pandemic and the public panic, one has to ask if vaccines will become mandatory in Canada. After all, powerful people have floated the idea of doing just that. But now would be a good time to follow the money and see where it goes.
Bill Gates, the vaccine fetishist, has his hands in vax development in Canada as well. In fact, he has been financing the University of Saskatchewan for many years. InterVac, which is part of USask, has been partnered with the International Vaccine Institute in South Korea (IVI) for quite some time. IVI is funded by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Gates pushes for vaccines across the world, but refuses to vaccinate his own children. That should tell you everything you need to know about him.
An interesting connection is a longtime Liberal donor and lobbyist, Douglas Richardson. He has been trying to get funding for InterVac. That’s right: he is lobbying to have more of your tax dollars given to InterVac (and USask) to partner with IVI and the Gates Foundation.
4. Richardson A Longtime Liberal Donor
|Date Of Donation||Amount $||Recipient|
|Jan 26, 2005||545.00||LPC|
|May 20, 2005||1000.00||LPC|
|Jul 17, 2006||1000.00||LPC|
|Jul 17, 2006||1000.00||Michael Ignatieff|
|Sep 22, 2006||250.00||LPC|
|Sep 22, 2006||250.00||Hedy Fry|
|Nov 15, 2006||995.00||LPC|
|May 27, 2010||1100.00||LPC|
|Dec 29, 2011||59.52||LPC|
|Dec 31, 2011||970.00||LPC|
|Aug 14, 2012||1178.70||LPC|
|Mar 8, 2013||90.00||Justin Trudeau|
|Sep 27, 2013||1186.88||LPC|
|Oct 16, 2014||1178.38||LPC|
|Apr 25, 2016||1,470.52||LPC|
|Nov 27, 2017||1,468.42||LPC|
|Nov 27, 2018||1,459.55||LPC|
|Nov 27, 2019||1000.00||LPC|
5. Richardson’s Public Offices Held
Check out the PUBLIC OFFICES HELD for more information on Douglas Richardson. This is what was disclosed to the Lobbying Commissioner’s Office.
Policy Advisor to the Hon. Otto Lang
Minister Responsible for the Canadian Wheat Board, Agriculture Canada
June 1971 to August 1971
Policy Advisor to the Minister of Justice
Department of Justice, Justice Canada
June 1972 to August 1972
Chief of Staff to the Minister of Finance
Finance Canada, Department of Finance
February 1982 to August 1983
Chief of Staff and Principal Secretary to the Leader of the Opposition
House of Commons, Leader’s Office
March 1985 to September 1987
Vice Chairman and Trustee of the Canadiana Fund
Heritage Canada, Cultural properties
6. Richardson’s Lobbying Efforts
And for the University of Saskatchewan more broadly:
Who does Douglas Richardson lobby?
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Canadian Grain Commission (CGC)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT)
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Impact Assessment Agency of Canada (IAAC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Prime Minister’s Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Senate of Canada
- Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
7. VIDO-InterVac On Twitter
For some of its announcements, check out InterVac’s Twitter account, and see what it has been up to.
8. International Vaccine Institute
While not the most reliable source, Wikipedia can provide background information into an organization that’s already nicely laid out.
9. InterVac Partners W/UN Funded IVI
University of Saskatchewan VIDO-InterVac is partnered with the International Vaccine Institute, a United Nations funded group that operates out of South Korea. An interesting partnership indeed. But what is this “memorandum of understanding” that is referenced here?
10. More On InterVac/IVI Partnership
Very interesting. The University of Saskatchewan and the International Vaccine Institute, (which is funded by the UN), have worked together for over a decade, and the Gates Foundation has provided multi-million dollars to further finance vaccine research.
Also, consider the date: October 15, 2019. What else was going on around that time?
Right. It was Event 201, the pandemic “simulation” held on October 18, 2019, just 3 days later. But sure that is just a strange coincidence. Nothing to see here people.
11. InterVac Research Funded By Gates Fdn
For some more chilling information on InterVan and Bill Gates, a search here will net more disturbing details.
In 2006 there was Maternal Immunization May Protect Newborns from Whooping Cough U of S VIDO Study.
In 2009 there was VIDO-InterVac Major Partner in HIV/AIDS Vaccine Pilot Plant Bid.
In 2018, Gerds was named Director. There was the Grand Challenges in Global Health projects funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. As part of this research, the group developed a novel vaccine platform for neonates that is being used to develop vaccines for pertussis and respiratory syncytial virus.
12. Vaccine Research Is Here In Canada
Vaccine research for this and other “pandemics” isn’t something that is happening off in some distant world. It’s here now, and has been operating in Canada for many years. People need to know who the players are, and who is connected to who.