One of several articles (this from Capforcanada.com) suggesting that the killings of Barry and Honey Sherman were related to an ethics investigation of Trudeau.
1. Other Articles On CV “Planned-emic”
It is now August, and the coronavirus hoax is more than 6 months old. To fully understand what is going on, one needs to see the events that are happening behind the scenes. The media in Canada (and elsewhere), will never give you the complete picture.
2. Important Links
CLICK HERE, for the Elections Canada mainpage.
CLICK HERE, for Office of the Lobbying Commissioner.
CLICK HERE, for Rob Silver leaving Crestview Strategy.
CLICK HERE, for CapforCanada article on Sherman killings.
CLICK HERE, for 2019 Toronto Star followup.
CLICK HERE, for Democracy Watch’s main page.
CLICK HERE, for Apotex aiding Clinton Foundation missions.
CLICK HERE, for records, donations to foreign charities.
CLICK HERE, for Bloomberg on Apotex donating HCQ doses.
3. Context For This Article
This may be going a bit too far down the rabbit hole, but let’s address it anyway. While it is widely believed that the Shermans were killed because of an ethics investigation into illegal lobbying, there are other factors to consider.
First: the motive seems iffy, as there are no real consequences to being found guilty of violating these rules. Trudeau has proven that again and again.
Second: what if there were bigger financial issues at stake?
- Mar 2016 – Members of Trudeau’s family take trip with Aga Khan
- Dec 2016 – Trudeau takes infamous Christmas trip with Aga Khan
- Nov 2017 – Raj Saini introduces M-132 in the House
- Dec 2017 – Barry & Honey Sherman are murdered
- Dec 2017 – Trudeau found guilty of ethics breach
- Mar 2018 – GAVI lobbies Canadian Government, continues
- Sep 2018 – Committee hearings on M-132 start up
- Mar 2019 – House of Commons formally adopts M-132 findings
- Jun 2020 – Saini/Gladue lobbied by GAVI
- Mar 2020 – Apotex begins lobbying Federal Government again
- Apr 2020 – WHO releases list of vaxx research underway
As a disclaimer: this is only a THEORY. The site doesn’t have any hard evidence that these killings are connected. There is just: odd factors, curious timing, and a potential financial motive. Take all of this with a grain of salt.
4. Donations & Lobbying By Shermans
The Shermans have engaged in a small number of donations at the Federal level, according to Elections Canada. Nothing overtly suspicious from this alone. But let’s look into the lobbying that has been going on.
77 communications reports have been filed with the lobbying registry. Interestingly, the bulk of them were PRIOR to the scandal that broke for the Shermans (allegedly) illegally lobbying then-Candidate Trudeau. However, on March 17 and 20, 2020, there were 3 more meetings, on the topic of producing generic pharmaceuticals.
Certainly it would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall at that meeting. One can only imagine how it proceeded.
5. M-132 Introduced, Killings A Month Later
For a speech on passing M-132.
The text is below
That the Standing Committee on Health be instructed to undertake a study on ways of increasing benefits to the public resulting from federally funded health research, with the goals of lowering drugs costs and increasing access to medicines, both in Canada and globally; and that the Committee report its findings and recommendations to the House no later than one year from the time this motion is adopted.
Apotex was the major Canadian producer of hydroxychloroquine, which is touted as a cure for the coronavirus. With it being used, there would be little need for massive vaccine research.
6. GAVI Lobbying Very Profitable
From March 2018 until June 2019, GAVI received $200 million from Global Affairs Canada. From June 2019 to June 2020, GAVI received another $100 million.
This may be a coincidence as well, but after M-132 was formally adopted in March 2019, GAVI continued with their lobbying. They met with Raj Saini (who introduced M-132), and Marilyn Gladue (Vice-Chair of the M-132 Committee), in June 2019.
Also worth a reminder: GAVI’s lobbying firm, Crestview Strategy, was co-founded by Rob Silver, husband of Katie Telford, who is Justin Trudeau’s Chief of Staff.
7. Murder Staged As Murder/Suicide
While the police originally thought this to be a murder-suicide, they quickly changed their findings to that of a double homicide. This was just staged in order to throw investigators off the trail.
It seems that many people correctly suspected that the Sherman killings were staged, but didn’t figure out why. Of course, the coronavirus “pandemic” wouldn’t hit until 2020.
8. Apotex Documents Purged From Corp Canada
Typically, when searching Corporations Canada, one can instantly get major corporate documents, such as by-laws, directors, and articles of incorporation. However, Apotex Holdings & Apotex Pharmaceutical Holdings seem to have been removed from the site.
But, when these documents were issued a few months ago, this was the confirmation email.
Note: at one time these, the documents were available for download (and were). However, it seems the link and content has been disabled.
9. Democracy Watch In Federal Court
In that ruling, the presiding judges said they weren’t convinced by Democracy Watch’s arguments that the actions of the governor-in-council, or cabinet, in making the appointments were “unreasonable.”
The Supreme Court on Monday said it would it issue its judgment in Democracy Watch’s application for leave to appeal on July 30. The court usually releases judgments on leave to appeal applications on Thursday.
The Group called Democracy Watch has been trying for years to get a proper investigation into Trudeau and the Shermans, going as far as Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Canada. However, On July 30, the SCC declined to hear the case.
10. Apotex Offers Drug For Free
Apotex was back in the news recently with announcements to donate large samples of hydroxychloroquine for research in determining its effects on CV-19. Keep in mind, this is a drug that has been out for a long time, so there is little money to be made from mass producing it.
11. Efforts To Stop Hydroxychloroquine
This is too long to go into here, but just search “BAN HYDROYXCHLOROQUINE”, and an almost endless amount of articles will come up regarding efforts to prevent this drug from being used.
12. Ties To Clinton Foundation
Of course, the “Clinton Body Count” is beyond a meme at this point. But it should be pointed out that Apotex donated to the Clinton Foundation missions in Haiti, Rwanda and Puerto Rico. And people connected to them have a nasty habit of committing suicide.
Worth noting: according to CRA records, the Clinton Foundation (along with the Aga Khan Foundation), have received gifts from the Canadian Government. It has happened under both the Harper and Trudeau Governments.
13. Why Were The Shermans Really Killed?
Considering how little information has been publicly released on the case, it’s impossible to know for sure.
However, this is a very strange set of coincidences, if that’s what it really is.
- Pandemic “simulations” are run for years: Dark Water (2001); Atlantic Storm (2005); Clade X (2018); and Event 201 (2019)
- M-132 is announced in November 2017, to fund global pharma research, and it comes just a month before the killings.
- The M-132 committee gets lobbied by the pharma industry, including GAVI itself.
- GAVI’s lobbying firm, Crestview Strategy, was founded by Rob Silver, Katie Telford’s husband.
- Shermans worked with Clinton Foundation
- Then this “pandemic” hits, with all the signs of premeditation.
- Now efforts are underway to stop the use of hydroxychloroquine, a drug Apotex can mass produce and share.
True, it has been widely speculated that this was done to stop an ethics investigation into Justin Trudeau. However, that seems unlikely, given these laws have no teeth.
This article may be viewed as a wild conspiracy theory. But it is an attempt to explain a set of seemingly nonsensical events.